Saturday, October 24, 2009

Jasmine's 4th Birthday


Saturday 10th October ’09 my wee “baby” niece turned 4. Not so much a baby anymore, how time flies.

I had spoken to my big sis’ and we were all going to AQUA to celebrate her wee birthday.

Made my way onto the motor way (oops I mean freeway in Oz, lol) and proceeded to get to my destination of AQUA. Well I thought I’d gone too far and missed the exit then came off, made my way back and ended up back in the city again – doh!!! Back on the Freeway again and Amanda (my big sis’) called to say they were about 20minutes away – also gave me tips on what exit to take, lol – thank you big sis’. I just had to go another 5 minutes from where I first turned off and would have got there – oh well. Got there second time round – where’s the GPS when you need them???


I met Amanda, Nige and Jasmine there at lunchtime and we went it. The weather was a bit drizzly but most of AQUA is indoors anyway so that wasn’t a bother.

I gave wee Jazz her prezzie outside and she was rather pleased with them. I got her a Dora the explorer wee hidey tent and sweeties, and Samroc, Diva & Mini got her (awwww) a wee shitsu toy dog that walks, barks wags its tail and is very well house trained, lol.

Wee Jasmine was all excited and loved seeing all the sharks, stingrays, giant turtles, crocs, jellyfish, etc. I think the touch pool was a big hit too. They even have a place where the youngies can colour and make their own badges (they wouldn't let me and Amanda do it though since we are too old, lol).


It was such a great day and we all had a “whale” of a time.

It was absolutely fantastic spending time with my big sis, Nige and my wee niece Jasmine.

We went to the Sorrento acrade to look around the shops and have some lunch.
The day was topped off with us hitting the UK sweetie shop - OMG, Christmas come early. Drifters, Wotsits, Smokey Bacon Walkers crisps, jelly babies, wham, whispa's, the list goes on and on.



Happy 4th birthday Jazz, not long now until you can come out clubbing, lol :-)

No comments: