Sunday, November 28, 2010

4 weeks on

Well they did turn 5 weeks old yesterday - and I'll put updated photos of that shortly

Still catching up with week 4. Doesn't seem like they've been in the world for that long - wow time flies soooooo quickly.

They are all developing their little personalities and quirks - I keep changing who my favourites are - hmmmmmm!!!!!!! I still really like numbers 2 and 6 but I think that's because they are tricolour and I wanted a tricolour.

Anyway without further ado here's the bubbies :-)))

Pup 1 - Mini Mav

Black and white gorgeous boy with 1 blue eye














Pup 2 - Eclipse

Splitfaced tricolour girl with blue eye on dark side













Pup 3 - Madge

Split faced tricolour & speckled girl (phew) And.....possibly with 2 blue eyes :-))













Pup 4 - Mac

Speckled black and white boy with 2 blue eyes














Pup 5 - Mambo

Black and white beautiful girl












Pup 6 - Groove

splitfaced tricolour girl with blue eye on white side














Pup 7 - Vogue

Speckled black and white girl.









No comments: